My A-Z of Happiness
So my friend Khushboo blogged her A-Z of happiness yesterday and I loved the idea so much that I'm gonna blog mine too! :)
Andimas - Andimas is my birthday. In college for my birthday an ex gave me 7 days worth of birthday presents and my bestie affectionately labeled it Andimas! Andimas is one of my favorite days of the year. I love birthdays and I think they should be celebrated!
Bahamas, Beach, and Breakfast - I am from the Bahamas and I am proud to be a Bahamian. I am also a true island girl, so the beach is one of my happy places. I love breakfast food and no matter how late I wake up I have to have breakfast first. I can eat breakfast any time of the day!
Clean sheets/laundry - I hate doing laundry but I love the smell of clean laundry in the dryer. I also love getting into bed on freshly washed sheets! :)
Dogs & Dirty's - I love my baby loves. My 2 pups are a big part of my life and I miss them so much. Seeing a cute dog always puts a smile on my face and I am a sucker for a little puppy I always wanna stop and play with them. Dirty's is a fast food restaurant in the Bahamas. There is nothing healthy on the menu and it's in a shack, so the health inspector may not be happy with it either but oh the things I'd do for a thigh snack right now!!!
Eating - Oh my goodness, food makes me so happy! I am one grumpy person when I'm hungry. I love to eat and most of my social interactions occur around food!
Falcons Football and Family - Forever I love Atlanta! I love all things Atlanta, especially my Atlanta Falcons! Oh how watching my Falcons on Sundays in the fall make me happy! I love football season! I can't wait for the season to start.... just over a month to go before pre-season starts!!!! :) I have a big extended family, my cousins are my siblings. They're crazy and wild, but they're mine and I love 'em.
Girlfriends - I have the world's BEST girl friends! I love them to the moon and back! I may not see them everyday or speak to them everyday, but no matter what they are always there for me and supporting me!
Happiness - seeing the people I love happy makes me so happy!
Ipod & Israel - my ipod is never far from my side. Music is my sanity and I am always jamming to something! Music has the power to change my mood instantaneously! I've grown so much since being in Israel. I have had the best time so far here and realize the importance of having fun! I have totally embraced fun and what it means to just live and have a good time.
Jokes and Jeans - I love to laugh! So comedy, funny comments and moments always put a huge smile on my face. Every girl knows that finding the perfect pair of jeans is hard work, but once you find them, slipping into those jeans can completely change your mood.
Kicks - slang for shoes! Oh how I love shoes! Shoes always fit! I will work for shoes! A new pair of shoes always does something for my mood and confidence.
Lacrosse, Life and LBDs - I love playing team sports and lacrosse has been a great joy for me since High School. Last week I got the opportunity to represent Israel and be a part of the first ever National Women's Lacrosse team for the country! We won the tournament and I am forever bonded to my teammates through this amazing accomplishment. I love my life! I am so grateful for the life I live! I am in a better place and it continues to get better and it feels great! I love fashion, and little black dresses are my favorite go to outfit.
Massages, Manicures, Movies and Music - I think all of these Ms are pretty self explanatory. Who doesn't love a little pampering, some good music or a movie?
Nieces and Nephews - I am a proud Auntie to some adorable little girls and boy and I tell ya nothing makes me happier than seeing them smile! I love my munchkins!
Outdoors - I love being outside, eating, reading, biking, hiking, beaching.... just about anything that allows me to be outside in fresh air makes me happy!
Pole dancing - for further explanation on this one see yesterday's post.
Quiet moments with a book - ok I know this Q one was a stretch, but I couldn't really think of a word. Anyway I love to read and when I do get into a book I enjoy just sitting somewhere quiet and reading for hours.
Riding my bike - I don't like to drive, which I know some may find weird. Since living in Israel I've not had to drive and it's been blissful just riding my bike around town.
Sushi, Sunshine, Showers, and Sports - I'm a bit of a tomboy so I enjoy watching and playing sports/being active. Sunshine makes me oh so happy. I love to frolic in the sunshine and showers because well who doesn't love a nice hot steamy shower? :)
Travel - I love to travel and there are so many places in the world I'd like to see and explore!
Unleashing - releasing all of the things that I was so consumed with before that really didn't matter so much or weren't reflective of me now leaves room for me to be myself and enjoy myself!
Victoria's Secret's Semi-Annual Sale - buying pretty bras and cute swimsuits on sale, who can resist?
Working out - I like to be active and healthy so finding fun ways to workout are enjoyable for me.
Xerox - I mean really how many X words are there that make you happy? Photocopying for some reason brings some strange bit of joy especially when you're photocopying funny things, like body parts. LOL!
Yelling "Don't Judge Me" - Usually if I'm yelling don't judge me I am in a happy place and about to make a complete fool of myself! :)
Zoe - this is the first Z word to come to mind. We've been besties since we were little girls and talking to her and hanging out together always makes me happy!
Andimas - Andimas is my birthday. In college for my birthday an ex gave me 7 days worth of birthday presents and my bestie affectionately labeled it Andimas! Andimas is one of my favorite days of the year. I love birthdays and I think they should be celebrated!
Bahamas, Beach, and Breakfast - I am from the Bahamas and I am proud to be a Bahamian. I am also a true island girl, so the beach is one of my happy places. I love breakfast food and no matter how late I wake up I have to have breakfast first. I can eat breakfast any time of the day!
Clean sheets/laundry - I hate doing laundry but I love the smell of clean laundry in the dryer. I also love getting into bed on freshly washed sheets! :)
Dogs & Dirty's - I love my baby loves. My 2 pups are a big part of my life and I miss them so much. Seeing a cute dog always puts a smile on my face and I am a sucker for a little puppy I always wanna stop and play with them. Dirty's is a fast food restaurant in the Bahamas. There is nothing healthy on the menu and it's in a shack, so the health inspector may not be happy with it either but oh the things I'd do for a thigh snack right now!!!
Eating - Oh my goodness, food makes me so happy! I am one grumpy person when I'm hungry. I love to eat and most of my social interactions occur around food!
Falcons Football and Family - Forever I love Atlanta! I love all things Atlanta, especially my Atlanta Falcons! Oh how watching my Falcons on Sundays in the fall make me happy! I love football season! I can't wait for the season to start.... just over a month to go before pre-season starts!!!! :) I have a big extended family, my cousins are my siblings. They're crazy and wild, but they're mine and I love 'em.
Girlfriends - I have the world's BEST girl friends! I love them to the moon and back! I may not see them everyday or speak to them everyday, but no matter what they are always there for me and supporting me!
Happiness - seeing the people I love happy makes me so happy!
Ipod & Israel - my ipod is never far from my side. Music is my sanity and I am always jamming to something! Music has the power to change my mood instantaneously! I've grown so much since being in Israel. I have had the best time so far here and realize the importance of having fun! I have totally embraced fun and what it means to just live and have a good time.
Jokes and Jeans - I love to laugh! So comedy, funny comments and moments always put a huge smile on my face. Every girl knows that finding the perfect pair of jeans is hard work, but once you find them, slipping into those jeans can completely change your mood.
Kicks - slang for shoes! Oh how I love shoes! Shoes always fit! I will work for shoes! A new pair of shoes always does something for my mood and confidence.
Lacrosse, Life and LBDs - I love playing team sports and lacrosse has been a great joy for me since High School. Last week I got the opportunity to represent Israel and be a part of the first ever National Women's Lacrosse team for the country! We won the tournament and I am forever bonded to my teammates through this amazing accomplishment. I love my life! I am so grateful for the life I live! I am in a better place and it continues to get better and it feels great! I love fashion, and little black dresses are my favorite go to outfit.
Massages, Manicures, Movies and Music - I think all of these Ms are pretty self explanatory. Who doesn't love a little pampering, some good music or a movie?
Nieces and Nephews - I am a proud Auntie to some adorable little girls and boy and I tell ya nothing makes me happier than seeing them smile! I love my munchkins!
Outdoors - I love being outside, eating, reading, biking, hiking, beaching.... just about anything that allows me to be outside in fresh air makes me happy!
Pole dancing - for further explanation on this one see yesterday's post.
Quiet moments with a book - ok I know this Q one was a stretch, but I couldn't really think of a word. Anyway I love to read and when I do get into a book I enjoy just sitting somewhere quiet and reading for hours.
Riding my bike - I don't like to drive, which I know some may find weird. Since living in Israel I've not had to drive and it's been blissful just riding my bike around town.
Sushi, Sunshine, Showers, and Sports - I'm a bit of a tomboy so I enjoy watching and playing sports/being active. Sunshine makes me oh so happy. I love to frolic in the sunshine and showers because well who doesn't love a nice hot steamy shower? :)
Travel - I love to travel and there are so many places in the world I'd like to see and explore!
Unleashing - releasing all of the things that I was so consumed with before that really didn't matter so much or weren't reflective of me now leaves room for me to be myself and enjoy myself!
Victoria's Secret's Semi-Annual Sale - buying pretty bras and cute swimsuits on sale, who can resist?
Working out - I like to be active and healthy so finding fun ways to workout are enjoyable for me.
Xerox - I mean really how many X words are there that make you happy? Photocopying for some reason brings some strange bit of joy especially when you're photocopying funny things, like body parts. LOL!
Yelling "Don't Judge Me" - Usually if I'm yelling don't judge me I am in a happy place and about to make a complete fool of myself! :)
Zoe - this is the first Z word to come to mind. We've been besties since we were little girls and talking to her and hanging out together always makes me happy!
GIRL!!! Ya "Z" is the BESTEST. LMAO. All i have to say to that is... may the turbulence begin... when is ya behind landing on the rock?
ReplyDelete