Happy Mother's Day!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
Happy Mother's Day to my best friend Tiana, you're such a great mommy to Isabel. I am so proud of you! To all of my other friends that are moms, you guys are amazing, you guys are an inspiration seriously! Lindsey I love you, Happy 1st of many Mother's Day! Jack is a little miracle baby and every day I look at pictures of him and you together makes my heart smile! Happy Mother's Day to my sister in law, you're a great friend, a great big sister, a great mother and we'll forever be close because you've given me 2 of the most beautiful joys of my life. I hope you guys all have the best day! You deserve to be celebrated today and every day for all that you do as mothers.
I'd also like to say Happy Mother's Day to 3 of the most important women in my life. Happy Mother's Day to my Grammy Wally, Happy Mother's Day to my Auntie Bridgette, and most importantly Happy Mother's Day to my Mummy, Marion! I love you guys so much and there are no words to express how absolutely grateful I am that you guys are in my life and how much you've shaped the woman I am today.
To my Grammy I thank you for being my caretaker, my cheerleader, and for loving me unconditionally. No matter what I do, you're always there to tell me it will be ok. You pick me up on my worst day and make me feel like the most special girl in the world and there is nothing that will ever compare to your love for me! Thank you for being a great example of a giving spirit. Thank you for being you and always being there for me! I love you!
To my Auntie Bridgette, they say an Auntie is your best friend, your big sister, and loves you like a mother and there is absolute truth in that! I've been attached to your hip for as long as I can remember. You are always there when I need you and you spoil me rotten and I love it! :) Thank you for teaching me that life is to be enjoyed, teaching me to be fun and social. Thank you for also teaching me tolerance, though you may not have known it at the time growing up with your eclectic and colorful group of friends is exactly what you taught me. It doesn't matter if you're, black, white, purple or green, gay or straight, rich or poor, you are friends with the rainbow and you love people for who they are. I love you!
To my mummy, where do I begin? Thank you for being you! Thank you for all that you do for me. You are the strongest woman I know and the best mother ever. Thank you for having me, for being brave enough to be a single mother, for being the hardest working woman I know. Thank you for all of the sleepless nights and the 4am work days just to make sure that I was taken care of. You've always been there for me and made sure that I did not need for anything. Thank you for being my mother first, and then my friend! Thank you for instilling the importance of education and independence in me. Thank you for your strength, your courage, your support, and your love! Thank you for always believing in me, even on the days I don't believe in myself. Thank you for letting me be me, even though we don't always agree. I love you to the moon and back!
Mother's day is only one day, I know, but I hope you all enjoy your day, you more than deserve it! I wish I could be there with you, but I love you every day no matter where I am. Lots of hugs and kisses to all the WONDERFUL mothers in my life!
Happy Mother's Day to my best friend Tiana, you're such a great mommy to Isabel. I am so proud of you! To all of my other friends that are moms, you guys are amazing, you guys are an inspiration seriously! Lindsey I love you, Happy 1st of many Mother's Day! Jack is a little miracle baby and every day I look at pictures of him and you together makes my heart smile! Happy Mother's Day to my sister in law, you're a great friend, a great big sister, a great mother and we'll forever be close because you've given me 2 of the most beautiful joys of my life. I hope you guys all have the best day! You deserve to be celebrated today and every day for all that you do as mothers.
I'd also like to say Happy Mother's Day to 3 of the most important women in my life. Happy Mother's Day to my Grammy Wally, Happy Mother's Day to my Auntie Bridgette, and most importantly Happy Mother's Day to my Mummy, Marion! I love you guys so much and there are no words to express how absolutely grateful I am that you guys are in my life and how much you've shaped the woman I am today.
To my Grammy I thank you for being my caretaker, my cheerleader, and for loving me unconditionally. No matter what I do, you're always there to tell me it will be ok. You pick me up on my worst day and make me feel like the most special girl in the world and there is nothing that will ever compare to your love for me! Thank you for being a great example of a giving spirit. Thank you for being you and always being there for me! I love you!
To my Auntie Bridgette, they say an Auntie is your best friend, your big sister, and loves you like a mother and there is absolute truth in that! I've been attached to your hip for as long as I can remember. You are always there when I need you and you spoil me rotten and I love it! :) Thank you for teaching me that life is to be enjoyed, teaching me to be fun and social. Thank you for also teaching me tolerance, though you may not have known it at the time growing up with your eclectic and colorful group of friends is exactly what you taught me. It doesn't matter if you're, black, white, purple or green, gay or straight, rich or poor, you are friends with the rainbow and you love people for who they are. I love you!
To my mummy, where do I begin? Thank you for being you! Thank you for all that you do for me. You are the strongest woman I know and the best mother ever. Thank you for having me, for being brave enough to be a single mother, for being the hardest working woman I know. Thank you for all of the sleepless nights and the 4am work days just to make sure that I was taken care of. You've always been there for me and made sure that I did not need for anything. Thank you for being my mother first, and then my friend! Thank you for instilling the importance of education and independence in me. Thank you for your strength, your courage, your support, and your love! Thank you for always believing in me, even on the days I don't believe in myself. Thank you for letting me be me, even though we don't always agree. I love you to the moon and back!
Mother's day is only one day, I know, but I hope you all enjoy your day, you more than deserve it! I wish I could be there with you, but I love you every day no matter where I am. Lots of hugs and kisses to all the WONDERFUL mothers in my life!
Comments
Post a Comment