Her Birthday's Come Again!

Happy Birthday to my creative, lovable, some times annoying little sister! Today is her 19th birthday and in true Kennedy fashion she has requested, that I blog about her birthday again.

Today she's 19 so let's celebrate the things she's accomplished in the past year.

1) She's finished her first year of college
2) She got into her dream Art program
3) She's learned some independence
4) She made new friends
5) She's volunteered at my job when I've needed her help
6) She got a job at the National Art Gallery
7) She experienced a new culture
8) She's tried new things
9) She's learned how to cook

All while being uniquely her! So Happy Birthday to my little sister! I'm so proud of you and all of the great things you've accomplished this year! Keep doing well!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day!

C'est la vie in Tel Aviv!

Stress Kills!