Made in 1984, 30 years of AWESOME!!!

I'm a November baby! We are the BEST! On November 9th, I turned the big 3-0! To celebrate I decided to go to Las Vegas with a few of my friends!

My 30th birthday was a memorable occasion to say the least. I had a fabulous time with some of my best girlfriends. Leading up to my 30th I also set out to do a few things that I'd always wanted to do, so of which I achieved, others are still waiting, but I will definitely get to them.

Spending my birthday weekend in Las Vegas was such a treat. I've been working 3 jobs and in graduate school, so it was a much needed release. I got to be wild and carefree for a weekend and spoil myself rotten because it was my birthday. I love birthdays and I love celebrating them, it is the one special day that's all about you. Well this month I celebrated the whole month. When you're away for your birthday you can do that because not everyone got to celebrate with you!

Las Vegas is an awesome city, I started my 30th year with a bang and I'm so excited for whatever this next decade has in store. I was a bit nervous about turning 30 and there are still some things that I'm uneasy about, but all in all I know that I have a lot to be thankful for and that even better times still lie ahead.

Cheers to 30! I celebrated it my way and enjoyed every minute of it!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day!

C'est la vie in Tel Aviv!

Stress Kills!