So Wednesday (November 9th) was my birthday so now your girl is the big 2-7! In Israel they have signs saying 25 is OLD! Well the hell with that sign. I don't feel old and I'm making 27 look damn good if I do say so myself! I'm aging well! LOL!
So on my birthday I went to lunch with some of my classmates and then after we came back to the apartment and had birthday cake. I'm so happy so many people were game to celebrate my birthday with me. Having a birthday soon after moving to a new place can be kinda difficult, especially when you've not met that many people as yet. We had a good lunch at a Kosher Burger restautrant. It was quite tasty. It was the first time I can remember not having a cheeseburger, but I can honestly say I didn't even notice it until like half way through the meal. My burger was no less tasty without the cheese either.
 |
| My Lunch Posse! |
Later on that day Shoshana and I went into Tel Aviv and did a little shopping and then we met up with Ashley and Goldi for dinner at a sushi restaurant. This restaurant also happened to be Kosher, so there was no shrimp or crab served there. So my entire birthday was Kosher. It was my 1st Kosher birthday! LOL!
 |
| The Birthday Girl! |
 |
| At dinner |
Because my birthday fell during the middle of the week and the next day was my roommate Ashley's birthday as well, we deferred partying until the weekend. Last night we went out to a club called Seret (movie in Hebrew) and got a table. The club was pretty nice. We all pre-gamed at the apartment first and then got a bottle at the club and were ready to party.
 |
| The Birthday Girls! |
 |
| Pre-gaming with the girls before we hit the club |
 |
| Me and Goldi |
 |
| Rami is awesome! |
 |
| Yossi said I looked like a model *tee hee* |
Well plans got changed a bit. One of us got really quite drunk and we had to call it a night much earlier than anticipated. But as the saying goes no man left behind. We had a man down so the whole team rolled out. It wasn't the night we'd planned and it wasn't the most appealing scenario after being thrown up on, but plans change and we enjoyed the night up until that point. Let's just say the night was unforgetable, not in the original way planned, but nonetheless it lived up to it's goal. LOL!
All in all my birthday was good. I am healthy, happy and blessed! I have so much to be thankful for and so many wonderful and beautiful things to celebrate! Each birthday is a blessing and for those people that don't like to celebrate them I think they're LAME! It's one special day a year to be thankful that your parents brought you into the world and even though things may not always be perfect, the fact that you're alive is reason enough to celebrate! Every new day holds opportunity, you just have to seize it! I am hopeful that this upcoming year will be filled with awesomeness and I'm so excited about it!
Comments
Post a Comment