You're attractive....
A trending topic on twitter today is #10ThingsIFindAttractive. This sparked my interest....what are attributes I find attractive? Well first off lets blatantly state I'm attracted to men so this list will be what I find most attractive about a man. (This is not in any particular order, stream of consciousness)
1. I am obsessed with smiles. A man with pretty teeth and a beautiful smile is totally sexy.
Why? Maybe because my smile has always been something I love about myself and others seem to love about me. Also my smile has been the one distinct connection that I have to my mother.
2. A man that loves dogs! There is something inherently attractive to me about a man and his dog.
This one because I love animals, but more importantly because I have 2 dogs and I love them to the moon and back and someone loving dogs as much as I do is totally HOT!
3. I love seeing a man in a suit. Maybe I'm old fashioned for this one.... but a man in a perfectly tailored suit is so damn sexy!
Don't get me wrong I love a man in a pair of great jeans too, but a man that can wear a suit well is just plain SHARP!
4. I think grooming is so important. A man with a fresh haircut and shave with a dash of cologne or aftershave! TAKE ME NOW! :)
My preference is clean shaven or minimal hair. I find this totally divine!
5. A man that takes care of his children. It's even more attractive when a man can take the kid or kids alone and manage on his own.
I want kids and a key part in choosing a partner for me is do I feel he'd be an amazing father? So when I see men out with their kids (married or not) it's so attractive to me. NOTE: I'm not hitting on these married men, but it's an attractive attribute about a man to me.
6. A man that is active, plays sports and loves sports (namely basketball & football)!
I'm a bit of a tomboy and I enjoy being active, so a man running, playing basketball or enjoying watching football on Sundays; very attractive to me. I find guys running so sexy.
7. A man that knows himself well enough to admit his faults. Honesty is key!
When a person knows themself, can admit their flaws, and has direction! Way Hot! Confidence!
8. A man that works hard! Passionate about whatever profession they choose.
A hardworking man is sexy for multiple reasons. One because I wanna be with someone that will do whatever it takes to provide for his family. Also I want to be with someone that will be happy in all aspects of life and if you're not happy in your career, that's a big part of your life to be unhappy with. I know from experience how that can damage other areas of a person's life.
9. Intelligence
This one is self explanatory! An educated, knowledgeable man is key!
10. Acts of Service
A man that dedicates time and money to helping others that are in need (the elderly, children, etc). Another self explanatory one. Seen as my new career path will involve me volunteering and spending a lot of time with persons in need it's attractive when a man respects charitable work. This also happens to be my love language (5 love languages: Words of Affirmation, Acts of Service, Quality Time, Physical Touch and Gifts)
There are obviously more things I find attractive, but for the purpose of this post I'll stop at the first 10 I came up with.
1. I am obsessed with smiles. A man with pretty teeth and a beautiful smile is totally sexy.
Why? Maybe because my smile has always been something I love about myself and others seem to love about me. Also my smile has been the one distinct connection that I have to my mother.
2. A man that loves dogs! There is something inherently attractive to me about a man and his dog.
This one because I love animals, but more importantly because I have 2 dogs and I love them to the moon and back and someone loving dogs as much as I do is totally HOT!
3. I love seeing a man in a suit. Maybe I'm old fashioned for this one.... but a man in a perfectly tailored suit is so damn sexy!
Don't get me wrong I love a man in a pair of great jeans too, but a man that can wear a suit well is just plain SHARP!
4. I think grooming is so important. A man with a fresh haircut and shave with a dash of cologne or aftershave! TAKE ME NOW! :)
My preference is clean shaven or minimal hair. I find this totally divine!
5. A man that takes care of his children. It's even more attractive when a man can take the kid or kids alone and manage on his own.
I want kids and a key part in choosing a partner for me is do I feel he'd be an amazing father? So when I see men out with their kids (married or not) it's so attractive to me. NOTE: I'm not hitting on these married men, but it's an attractive attribute about a man to me.
6. A man that is active, plays sports and loves sports (namely basketball & football)!
I'm a bit of a tomboy and I enjoy being active, so a man running, playing basketball or enjoying watching football on Sundays; very attractive to me. I find guys running so sexy.
7. A man that knows himself well enough to admit his faults. Honesty is key!
When a person knows themself, can admit their flaws, and has direction! Way Hot! Confidence!
8. A man that works hard! Passionate about whatever profession they choose.
A hardworking man is sexy for multiple reasons. One because I wanna be with someone that will do whatever it takes to provide for his family. Also I want to be with someone that will be happy in all aspects of life and if you're not happy in your career, that's a big part of your life to be unhappy with. I know from experience how that can damage other areas of a person's life.
9. Intelligence
This one is self explanatory! An educated, knowledgeable man is key!
10. Acts of Service
A man that dedicates time and money to helping others that are in need (the elderly, children, etc). Another self explanatory one. Seen as my new career path will involve me volunteering and spending a lot of time with persons in need it's attractive when a man respects charitable work. This also happens to be my love language (5 love languages: Words of Affirmation, Acts of Service, Quality Time, Physical Touch and Gifts)
There are obviously more things I find attractive, but for the purpose of this post I'll stop at the first 10 I came up with.
Comments
Post a Comment