Totally Shabby Chic in Yafo!
Today I went into Yafo, a southern part of Tel Aviv, with Ashley and 2 girls from our program, Karen and Goldi. It was cool. I got to see another part of Tel Aviv and we went antiquing! It was quite cool. It was such an ediTORIal (Tori Spelling), shabby chic moment. It was awesome to see all of these really neat old pieces of furniture. I got quite excited about a lot of the pieces I saw today. I think maybe I am getting a little of my mom's decorating bug with age. LOL!
It was nice to just look at some of the architecture of the area too. There were cool paintings on the walls, it was just a neat old world market feel. The weather was nice, the sun was shining and I was in good company. All in all it was a great day to spend the day off from school, exploring my new city.
It was nice to just look at some of the architecture of the area too. There were cool paintings on the walls, it was just a neat old world market feel. The weather was nice, the sun was shining and I was in good company. All in all it was a great day to spend the day off from school, exploring my new city.
| I thought the top of this building was so pretty! I love the windows! |
| Gatta love little trinkets in Antique stores! See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil! |
| Total awesome elephant sculpture made of wood chips. |
| Made me feel like I was in a true middle Eastern Bazaar/Market. |
| The Yafo Clock Tower |
| Just a neat wall we saw while walking around. |
Comments
Post a Comment