Things I'd Only do in Israel

So apparently living here has given me some weird superwoman feeling. I've noticed that since living here I've done things that I don't think I'd have done before, at least not without over analyzing the situation and thinking about it until I beat the issue to death.... LOL.

1) I walk, run, bike around Tel Aviv alone at 3am. I would've never stepped out of my house in Atlanta, alone after like 11pm, even with my 70lbs boxer at my side.
2) I've been on a blind date
3) I've gotten in a car and gone out on a date with a complete stranger whom I'd only met briefly hours before. (For those of you who know me well this is a big deal, because I have a serious issue with guys knowing where I live too soon)
4) I give random guys my number, just because they ask for it. I rarely do this at home, if they do ask I usually say no or if for some reason I can't bare the thought of disappointing them to their face I'd usually give them the wrong number.
5) I've gotten on the back of a scooter with a guy I didn't know and to this day still can't tell you his name.
6) I drink wine.... I rarely drank wine before, I am more of a beer kinda girl.
7) I cook.... yea we already established I am not great at it, but hey I do it more now than I've ever done in my life.
8) I embrace my 'fro!
9) I ride my bike just about everywhere! This I love, because I really don't enjoy driving.
10) I JOINED THE ISRAELI WOMEN'S NATIONAL LACROSSE TEAM! speaking of please donate to help us go to the European Championships in Amsterdam in June. http://www.gofundme.com/k2im8

I'm not sure what it says about me, but I guess there was a little bit of a wild girl in me after all! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day!

C'est la vie in Tel Aviv!

Stress Kills!