Standing room only!
So I've finally started to sort through all of my stuff so that I can start packing. Last night I drove by a Kroger and got some boxes and then I came home ready to work.
I sorted through my coat/storage closet last night and have already managed to take a load of stuff to the Goodwill for donation. There are boxes everywhere, stuff everywhere and my place is now in total disarray.
Did I mention that I HATE moving/packing?!?! I stayed in my old apartment for 6 years just to avoid the ordeal of moving and now I am doing it again a year later. Not to mention I hate mess so the fact that my house is completely cluttered is driving me mad. It will all be worth it in the end right?!
Now I understand why people pay movers to do this stuff. Packing is stressful and strenuous. My back kills! At least I can count packing as my daily exercise! I swear I have been on my feet for at least 5 hrs straight today. I am going to think of packing as calorie burning from now on! When I think about it that way I'm at least mildly excited about it. LOL
Tonight I did the same thing all over again. This time I started in the kitchen. OMG! Why do I have so many tupperware containers?! I guess it's from all those times I go to someone's house and bring food home. I am sure most of them are also from everytime my grammy cooks and sends food for me from the Bahamas.
Ok time to pack my car up for my second trip to my neighborhood Goodwill. All of these things I can't use/take with me I am donating so that someone can. It makes me feel better than these perfectly good items aren't going to waste. Purging while helping someone else in need puts a smile on my face. On that note off to pack the car and then get some rest.
I sorted through my coat/storage closet last night and have already managed to take a load of stuff to the Goodwill for donation. There are boxes everywhere, stuff everywhere and my place is now in total disarray.
Did I mention that I HATE moving/packing?!?! I stayed in my old apartment for 6 years just to avoid the ordeal of moving and now I am doing it again a year later. Not to mention I hate mess so the fact that my house is completely cluttered is driving me mad. It will all be worth it in the end right?!
Now I understand why people pay movers to do this stuff. Packing is stressful and strenuous. My back kills! At least I can count packing as my daily exercise! I swear I have been on my feet for at least 5 hrs straight today. I am going to think of packing as calorie burning from now on! When I think about it that way I'm at least mildly excited about it. LOL
Tonight I did the same thing all over again. This time I started in the kitchen. OMG! Why do I have so many tupperware containers?! I guess it's from all those times I go to someone's house and bring food home. I am sure most of them are also from everytime my grammy cooks and sends food for me from the Bahamas.
Ok time to pack my car up for my second trip to my neighborhood Goodwill. All of these things I can't use/take with me I am donating so that someone can. It makes me feel better than these perfectly good items aren't going to waste. Purging while helping someone else in need puts a smile on my face. On that note off to pack the car and then get some rest.
Comments
Post a Comment