Will work for shoes!
They say that the first step is admitting you have a problem. So I am publicly declaring myself as a shoe addict.
What can I say I love shoes! Shoes always fit! It doesn't matter if you've lost weight, gained weight or some combination of the two, shoes are the one item that always fit.
In the past month I've bought myself 7 pairs of shoes. 2 pairs in the past 7 days alone. I will say that all of them except my Tom's I got on sale! :) (I can't resist cute shoes on sale)
I couldn't resist the Tom's they've got a one-for-one policy. What better way to lure a shoe addict in? If I buy a pair of shoes you give a pair to a child in need? SOLD! I loved this idea so much that I even bought a pair for my adorable niece Isabel. With my purchase I gave 2 needy children a pair of shoes! I am a shoe addict and philanthropist! :) #winning HAHAHA!
Does it count against me if I've bought my niece 2 pairs of shoes in the past month too?! I don't think so, aunts are meant to spoil their nieces and nephews! ;)
These 2 are perfect for summer and they were on clearance. How could I leave them in the store?!
Seen as I am moving to Israel I need shoes that are easy to pack. My Toms are comfy walking shoes and Vibrams are much easier to pack that bulky tennis shoes! That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! :)
Guess was having an amazing sale and none of these shoes cost me more than $40. I've been on the hunt for a cute pair of white shoes and who could resist those cute peeptoes?! I'm a sucker for a cute peeptoe! :) Well really i'm just a sucker for a cute shoe period.
There are worse addictions than shoes right?
What can I say I love shoes! Shoes always fit! It doesn't matter if you've lost weight, gained weight or some combination of the two, shoes are the one item that always fit.
In the past month I've bought myself 7 pairs of shoes. 2 pairs in the past 7 days alone. I will say that all of them except my Tom's I got on sale! :) (I can't resist cute shoes on sale)
I couldn't resist the Tom's they've got a one-for-one policy. What better way to lure a shoe addict in? If I buy a pair of shoes you give a pair to a child in need? SOLD! I loved this idea so much that I even bought a pair for my adorable niece Isabel. With my purchase I gave 2 needy children a pair of shoes! I am a shoe addict and philanthropist! :) #winning HAHAHA!
Does it count against me if I've bought my niece 2 pairs of shoes in the past month too?! I don't think so, aunts are meant to spoil their nieces and nephews! ;)
These 2 are perfect for summer and they were on clearance. How could I leave them in the store?!
Seen as I am moving to Israel I need shoes that are easy to pack. My Toms are comfy walking shoes and Vibrams are much easier to pack that bulky tennis shoes! That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! :)
Guess was having an amazing sale and none of these shoes cost me more than $40. I've been on the hunt for a cute pair of white shoes and who could resist those cute peeptoes?! I'm a sucker for a cute peeptoe! :) Well really i'm just a sucker for a cute shoe period.
There are worse addictions than shoes right?
Comments
Post a Comment