Dear Santa....
So Christmas is coming up. I am thousands of miles away from home and for the 1st time ever in a place where Christmas is not really celebrated. There are no decorations, Christmas trees, carolers, Salvation Army bellers, none of the traditional Christmas festivities.
This is only the second time in my life I've not been with my family at Christmas either. I'm gonna miss seeing my mum on Christmas morning and having a huge meal with my family. And as crazy as my mum is about Christmas.... like really.... the woman loves it. She has a Christmas tree farm in the Bahamas and a store that sells all kinds of decorations and stuff for Christmas. {Side Note: If you're in the Bahamas check it out. Her store is called Yandi's Seasons [After your's truly :)] on Thompson Blvd and her Christmas tree farm is opposite Arawak Cay.} Our house is always decorated for Christmas even if it means my mum has to stay up all night on Christmas eve. We always have multiple Christmas trees, even before she started selling them. Christmas is kind of a big deal in our house! I'm sad I'm missing it. :(
So in the spirit of Christmas I decided to write a Christmas list. There are some things that I'd love to get for Christmas, some a little more realistic than others, but I figure if I'm gonna dream about Christmas and presents etc I might as well dream big! Go big or go home right?! LOL! It kinda sucks not working anymore and not being able to buy what I want for myself anymore.
Dear Santa,
For Christmas this year I'd really like...
1) Kindle Fire
2) A new computer
3) A massage
4) A facial
5) A class card from a dance studio so I can go as much as possible
6) This Louis Vuitton Purse
7) These 2 dreamy pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes in a size 8 please.... I've been lusting after the peeptoe pair for over a year now.
OK I realize that the last 3 items on the list are quite pricey, but Santa I've been good all year! :)
This is only the second time in my life I've not been with my family at Christmas either. I'm gonna miss seeing my mum on Christmas morning and having a huge meal with my family. And as crazy as my mum is about Christmas.... like really.... the woman loves it. She has a Christmas tree farm in the Bahamas and a store that sells all kinds of decorations and stuff for Christmas. {Side Note: If you're in the Bahamas check it out. Her store is called Yandi's Seasons [After your's truly :)] on Thompson Blvd and her Christmas tree farm is opposite Arawak Cay.} Our house is always decorated for Christmas even if it means my mum has to stay up all night on Christmas eve. We always have multiple Christmas trees, even before she started selling them. Christmas is kind of a big deal in our house! I'm sad I'm missing it. :(
So in the spirit of Christmas I decided to write a Christmas list. There are some things that I'd love to get for Christmas, some a little more realistic than others, but I figure if I'm gonna dream about Christmas and presents etc I might as well dream big! Go big or go home right?! LOL! It kinda sucks not working anymore and not being able to buy what I want for myself anymore.
Dear Santa,
For Christmas this year I'd really like...
1) Kindle Fire
2) A new computer
3) A massage
4) A facial
5) A class card from a dance studio so I can go as much as possible
![]() |
| Louis Vuitton Neverfull purse $770-$870 |
7) These 2 dreamy pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes in a size 8 please.... I've been lusting after the peeptoe pair for over a year now.
![]() |
| $1,075 at Neiman Marcus |
![]() |
| $895 at Bergdorf Goodman |



Comments
Post a Comment