Go Team Israel!

My journey to Israel has bonded me to this country in a way I never ever expected, but I am so incredibly ecstatic about; I am joining the Israeli Women's National Lacrosse team. This is the first year of the establishment of the team, but it's an amazing opportunity for me. Yes, you read right the FIRST EVER Israeli Women's National team! I love playing Lacrosse and being able to be a part of the inaugural team, introducing my beloved sport to Israel is an incredible honor. 

The team is playing exhibition games this summer in Amsterdam in the European Championships and I'm amazingly excited about the opportunity to be a part of this team and also to go on this amazing trip to Amsterdam. Because we are a newcomer team each player has to raise money to go. This is where your donations will come in. Your donations will send me along with Team Israel to the European Championships! Team Israel needs your support! Please support me and my teammates, by donating and sending each of us on an experience of a lifetime to represent a country that is special to us all.

If you'd like to support please click the following link. http://www.gofundme.com/k2im8


Dream it. Wish it. Do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day!

C'est la vie in Tel Aviv!

Stress Kills!