On the Beach I live in Bliss!

“Don't grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach.” -- Michelle Held


I am an Island Girl to my core! I LOVE the beach! It's my happy place. Laying in the sunshine, frolicking in the water, playing around in the sand, I love it ALL! 


After living in a land locked city for so long, it's absolutely amazing to be living in a place where the beach is so easily accessible. It's one of the many reasons I didn't hesitate to move here. 


Last week we had so many nice days! I joined a Lacrosse team here, after so many years. It's been fun getting back into the groove of the sport. 2 days in a row teammates and I met on the beach to throw around. It was beautiful! Just about anything that involves being on a beach is absolutely blissful for me. 


Yesterday was another really nice, warm day here so my roommate and I decided to enjoy the last day of our Pesach break on the beach! It was very relaxing. 


We had a great brunch and then walked to the beach and spent hours just laying around in the sunshine. A trip to beach must also include some beers for me and I'll take any excuse to have a popsicle.... so as we walked to the beach I had both! :) 


I'm sure as the weather continues to warm up I will be spending more and more of my time at the beach. :-) I will always and forever be a beach bum! One of my goals before I leave here is to make sure I swim in all the seas.... I have one more left. I've been in the Mediterranean Sea, the Dead Sea, now I have to make sure I get to take a dip in the Red Sea in my remaining months here! 


A popsicle and beer! Makes perfect sense to me! :)

I'm all about this beach life! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day!

C'est la vie in Tel Aviv!

Stress Kills!