Any Cosmo Girl would know...
I don't know why but I saw this Cosmo Magazine thing on MSN.com today and for some reason it made me laugh and grabbed my attention. I'm not sure if it's cause I'm sick and delirious or the fact that I'll be 27 next week and my sense of humor is becoming a little twisted with age. This made me immediately think of Legally Blonde for some reason....so in my best Elle Woods voice, "Things any Cosmo Girl would know"!
Cosmo suggests some steps to do in 30 days to apparently snag your next boyfriend. These things seem pretty basic, but for some reason I'm intrigued to put Cosmo to the test. So lets see how many of these steps I can get through in the next 30 days and if I'm actually gonna land myself a boyfriend.....
Some of these may have to be skipped or tweeked a bit considering I am in a foreign country where I don't speak the native language and I'm no longer in a corporate environment, so no business cards to pass out.
According to Cosmo the 1st step is getting the word out.... so friends here you have it. I'm single and ready to mingle....LOL!
Here's the link to Cosmo's steps.
http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/staticslideshowcosmo.aspx?cp-documentid=29292070>1=32117
Step 2: Own Your Self Confidence
My Mantra: It can't hurt to try! :)
Step 3: Practice a Sultry Smile
Step 4: Hang with a Wing-Woman
Ok I've got that covered. My newly appointed wing-woman is my roommate Shoshana.
Cosmo suggests some steps to do in 30 days to apparently snag your next boyfriend. These things seem pretty basic, but for some reason I'm intrigued to put Cosmo to the test. So lets see how many of these steps I can get through in the next 30 days and if I'm actually gonna land myself a boyfriend.....
Some of these may have to be skipped or tweeked a bit considering I am in a foreign country where I don't speak the native language and I'm no longer in a corporate environment, so no business cards to pass out.
According to Cosmo the 1st step is getting the word out.... so friends here you have it. I'm single and ready to mingle....LOL!
Here's the link to Cosmo's steps.
http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/staticslideshowcosmo.aspx?cp-documentid=29292070>1=32117
Step 2: Own Your Self Confidence
My Mantra: It can't hurt to try! :)
Step 3: Practice a Sultry Smile
![]() |
| Is this sultry enough?! |
Ok I've got that covered. My newly appointed wing-woman is my roommate Shoshana.


Comments
Post a Comment