I miss my babies!

So I am a fur-mommy! I have 2 adorable fur-babies! Unfortunately my landlord here wouldn't allow dogs so I couldn't bring them. I was planning on bringing my Boxer Axel with me seen as I knew he'd be a lot for my mom to handle. She's not really used to big dogs. We've always had a dog, but they're always small. Our family dog Ladida (a shitzu) is 13. He's sadly not going to be around much longer.

Nemo and Axel are at home in the Bahamas with my mom. I am so sad. I miss my babies. In the past year or so I spent more time with my dogs than with anyone else. It's so weird not waking up to walk them and not having my daily park trips with my favorite boy.

My Boxer puppy is quite energetic and requires lots of exercise so everyday we'd take a trip to a park so he could run and play with his friends. He loves water so this summer we spent lots of time playing in creeks in Atlanta and then at the beach in the Bahamas. I miss that. They were just as much fun for him as me. Having dogs are a lot of work, but I wouldn't trade them for the world. They are like my kids. They always make me smile and get super excited when they see me. The loyalty of a dog to their owner is uncanny! They are definitely man's best friend for a reason! Axel is super protective of me and his brother Nemo. They know when I'm sad and upset. Nemo gives the best kisses and Axel actually gives the best hugs! :(

Being here in Israel and seeing how dog friendly this place is makes it even worse. There is a dog park across the street from my apartment complex. I see so many people out walking their dogs during the day and you can take dogs everywhere here. Malls, restaurants, I mean like literally everywhere. We went to a sports bar to watch football and there was a dog inside. We went to the mall and people had their dogs with them in the mall. As you walk past restaurants there are dogs out on patios with their owners just about everywhere. And Israel is actually one of few countries dogs don't have to be quarantined before being allowed to enter; another reason I chose here. Ok I'm now getting angry all over again about not being able to bring my dog. GRRR!

The Ax Man! "More pics mom?!"

At the beach with my water baby! HE LOVES WATER!

My Sweet little guy Nemo with his namesake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day!

C'est la vie in Tel Aviv!

Stress Kills!