Well Tuesday night was my first night out partying in Tel Aviv. On Sunday we went to watch some football at an American sports bar and met 2 guys there. One of the guys was a promoter and told us about a party on Tuesday night and said he could put us on the list to get in free.
 |
| Before we'd even left the house Shoshana was molesting my bedroom door! LOL |
So on Tuesday night we all got dressed up determined to have a good time! :) It was my first night out after all so we had to make it fun! Before leaving the house I had a half litre of beer, Shoshana had half a bottle of wine and we asked the taxi driver to stop on the way to the club too! Ben and I both got a half litre of beer each and then Ashley and Shosh split a bottle of Champagne. Needless to say by the time we got to the club we were ready to party!
Before we went into the club we had our drinks outside in the middle of the road at first! SMH! This didn't seem the safest idea so I suggested crossing the street. While waiting on the other 3 to finish their drinks I decided to prop myself on someone's scooter parked outside.... mildly disrespectful, but when you're drinking sometimes you do silly stuff. LOL!
 |
| Based on the blurriness of this pic.... Ben may be drunk already! LOL |
 |
L'chaim! (To Life)
|
 |
| Drunken Debauchery! LOL! |
So we went inside an well continued drinking of course! The club was actually an old police station so they still have the bars/cells and stuff inside. It was a pretty neat set up. The music was mainly a techno/pop mix with a little hip hop thrown in there here and there. It was cool.
 |
After shot #1...we're feeling pretty cool! :)
|
And of course you can't ask 3 girls to go in a bar with real cells and expect us not to pose behind them?! I mean given that I have a healthy fear of jail and being arrested this was the only time I'd ever been behind bars and hopefully I never experience them in reality.
Throughout the night we continued drinking and mingling. I met a couple of guys... it's funny though when you tell people you don't speak Hebrew and they begin to speak to you in English you automatically get the follow-up question of "What are you doing in Israel?" Then the next question is "Did you make Aliyah?" (Aliyah - is essentially when non-Israeli Jews immigrate to Israel) I didn't have the heart to tell any of the poor guys that I'm actually not Jewish.
It was a fun night we danced and were merry and then we went home and crashed. Sadly there's no Waffle House here to get your late night after drinking grease fix. However we did wake up the next day to Ben making us pancakes! Best food after a night of drinking ever!
Comments
Post a Comment